The workshop allows you to define the relationship you have with the stress.
It aims to empower you to reduce and better manage your stress.
Stress is part of our life. Where the stress is, is life!
Stress poorly or badly managed can lead on a lot of symptoms: Stress can cause suffering, both physical and mental.
- Difficulty digesting,trouble sleeping, fatigue, irritability, loss of concentration, ruminating cycle, loss of pleasure, impulsiveness, lack of judgment, sadness, etc.
Research’s show that stress is also a major risk factor for coronary heart disease, obesity, depression, burn -out, fibromyalgia, eczema, etc..
When do you feel the stress ?
- When the situation is unpredictable, unexpected …
- When you are living for the first time the situation
- When you are doubting your abilities.
The benefits of the workshop- Your ROTI ( Return On Time Invested)
- Define in which areas you express more stress,
- Better cope with events, annoying situations,
- Be aware of your symptoms, where they are – knowing your body.
- Better managing you emotions,
- Using your own anti stress tools box.
More info: nathalie@email@example.com
#bethebestversionofyourself #workshop #antistress