A step-by-step approach for a career change after 40 without internal struggle
Kick-Start Your Career or Job Change
HAPPY is a 3-month coaching program designed to help you through those essential stages of changing career or job.
Here’s what’s included:
- A 90-minute kick-off session (in person) to develop your goals/ vision and to talk about your present situation
- 15 sessions of 50 minutes each in 3 months. by meeting in person or via Zoom + 1 meeting aftercare
- Access to our resources, references and videos (Homework)
- Email assistance between sessions so that you always have support and guidance.
- Monthly special events as group workshops related to various well-being topics. (Max 3)
- The sessions can be face-2-face or online via zoom (real-time)
- In French, Dutch or English
Each module works like a board game helping you to move on to the next level of yourself.
It will allow you to re-frame your perception of situations encountered, make an inventory of your skills, and become aware of what strengths you have, how you use them and when.
This dynamic allows you to put all this in place and recoup that superhero feeling that you can do whatever you want and how you want it.
Once you have your alternative lined up, you will make an ACTION plan that will give you energy, confidence, hope and optimism.
You will find your way of working with meaning and commitment and, as a result, regain inner peace, happiness and your well-being.
You can count on my commitment to support you throughout the program to achieve your happiness and success.
- In 60 days you will notice powerful changes within yourself.
- In 90 days you will feel confident, full of energy and clear on how to make your career change happen.
“Your method helped me to focus 100% on my goals – and not on my dreams!”
“Nathalie is very open, authentic and has an exceptional, playful sense of humour. Working with her was truly inspiring!”
I was born in Antwerp, raised in a French-speaking family in Brussels, I am the proud mother of two sons, and I am happily in love. I love life!
After getting a certification in NLP (Neuro-Linguistic Programming) Master training, I completed in August 2015 a coaching certification. Since then, I follow continuous education in positive psychology & Science of Happiness.
I practice what I preach: ‘Be the best version of you‘.
And if I can, so can you!
Frequently Asked Questions
In the past, I have had coaching, and it didn't help, what makes you different?
There can be multiple reasons, such as:
– The connection you had with your coach. I recommend that before you join the program, we meet to find out if the program is a good fit for you. For this reason, I always want to start with a small conversation at zoom or 1:1.
– Are you ready now to move forward, to become the best version of yourself to be happy and successful?
I use NPL tools like visualization and anchoring and also the science of happiness (positive psychology) as such as your strengths and gratitude.
I teach you to focus on what you are good in, and what is going well.
My approach is in a fun and less stressful way.
All these elements significantly increase the program’s success (along with your commitment) and ensure the changes are durable in time.
Can you guarantee that I will have a successful career or job change?
You must focus on your happiness while pursuing your goals. Happiness is a precursor and part of success. It is scientifically proven in positive psychology that happiness comes first; happy people are more likely to be successful in their careers.
A smile makes you happier simply because it keeps you from frowning.
“Success is having everyone know your name; happiness is having the right people know your name” (Anonymous).
How do we meet?
What about homework?
Yes, you have homework: mostly some reading and short videos. This will support your rational process and help you move forward in your goal.
Sometimes you may have to push a bit harder as to succeed you will need to get out of your comfort zone, but that’s what you want. Remember your vision, your goal.
Can I follow your program even if I travel often?
Yes. Sessions can be held face-to-face or through zoom (online). To get the best results, I advise for the kick-off session to be conducted face-to-face, as it is essential to build connection and trust.
When is payment due?
At the start of the program, we sign a trusted relationship contract where we define what is expected of you, what you can expect of me and the practical matters. Those parts are all discussed together. You can pay in full at the beginning of the program or opt for three instalments each to be paid at the beginning of each month.
Are you a certified coach?
I am not a member of the ICF Accredited Coach Education Program (ACTP) yet, for the reason that I am moving towards positive psychology. I am in the process of becoming a Positivologue, a certification not yet available in the Netherlands. All my certifications can be viewed upon request.